Friday, February 14, 2014

How To: Curl Those Twist Out Ends

Let me start off by saying this method will also work for a braid out. I don't know about you but when I used to do twist and braid outs, my ends always ended up either unraveling or keeping my natural curl pattern. It always ended up looking off :/ I came up with this method a long time ago and thought I'd share.

All you need to do is a loose bantu knot and the end of the strands like so:


The result is a nice curly "q" and the end :D


And here is the finished look!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Chaniece,

    I'm unable to get in touch with you about submitting your blog into the NHBD. Please email me as soon as you can at nhbdirectory@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh seen seen!
    I'll try this the next time I twist!
    My roomie was twisting my hair last week and she couldn't keep it twisted all the way to the end. I think this might help.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must tell you that it's hard to find your articles in google, i found this one
    on 16 spot, you should build some quality backlinks in order to rank your site,
    i know how to help you, just search in google - k2 seo
    tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete