Saturday, April 26, 2014

NOTM: Mermaid Abstract Gel Nails

So I redid my gel nails for the "n"th time. LOL. I can say that each time = more practice so that's a plus :) I used the Ez Flow Gel It Kit which I purchased from Ebay for $29.99 as well as the Salon Edge 36W UV Nail Lamp, also from Ebay.

Now on the the design:

Click here to see the step by step!

Step 1: Paint random white areas. This will serve as a background to the pink to make it "POP"



Step 2: Paint over the white areas with the pink polish (then add lines, I forgot to take a separate pic for this)



 

Step 3: Use your dotting tool to make white dots.



Step 4: Add more lines and glitter.







Watch the video for a live action view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpmA2yiCW3M

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your NOTM: Mermaid Abstract Gel Nails | Hypnotic Glamour page and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get visitors from and they let you try their service for free. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. Visit them today: http://www.letterless.tv/6uf

    ReplyDelete